RE: Sega Vector Development Tools Project

From: Ed Henciak <ehenciak_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Jun 11 2005 - 19:34:31 EDT

Since we're on the topic of G80 systems...

1> First, it's been a while...too busy for my own good. Can the G80 system
run without the audio and speech cards installed? I recall Tac Scan didn't
have speech.

2> I totally forget this as well....does Clay's multigame kit virtually
replace the CPU board? Suppose I had a means of driving just the control
and timing board with the multigame....what other logic would I need. From
the schematics, I see only a few control signals...does anyone know offhand?

Thanks!

Ed