Re: Sega Vector Development Tools Project

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Sun Jun 12 2005 - 14:15:06 EDT

Yes, the board is an official Sega/Gremlin PCB and is labeled 'VIC
Replacement Board'. So, now that I think about this, Im guessing this
isn't a security chip replacement PCB? Im guessing VIC is 'Video IC'?
However, I couldn't find anything on Google for 'Sega VIC' so I guess I
don't know what this board is. Anyone know what VIC is?