Re: Shakey Asteroids picture

From: utahtaper <utahtaper_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Jun 25 2005 - 11:06:16 EDT

When I had a 6100 that was doing that, it was because the HV cage needed
caps. It stabilized once the caps were installed. I also had an Asteroids
board where all the line were squiggly and it ended up being a bad math box
on the Asteroids PCB. If the graphics look good on the Asteroids PCB but
they all move together. My guess would be to check the monitor for any cold
solder joints.I would recapp it while you were at it if it hasn't been done
recently.
Jason---