Re: FS: Display Corrector 1.0

From: COLIN DAVIES <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 04:50:57 EDT

Hi Todd,

I was looking for one of these a couple of months ago (Clays not making them at the moment).

If its still available, please bear me in mind. I'm in the UK and I could paypal you or send you a money order.

Does it come with fitting instructions ?

Thanks, Regards, Colin

litterbox99@mchsi.com wrote:
I was doing some cleaning and ran across a new
Display Corrector for Star Wars. I had bought
several at one time and no longer need this one.

I recall someone on the list looking for one
recently ? It's new, never used and its a
rev 1.0 PCB. $25.00 + S&H

Thanks

Todd