Re: Cocktail BZ

From: Scott Caldwell <scottcaldwell_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 11:30:26 EDT

"it's missing a few parts - both boards, PSU, monitor,
one set of joysticks and the lid."

Based on the above, I'm assuming the BZ UR PCBs (two
game boards and an AR) are the same as the cocktail,
the monitor is the same (may be a 13" version, the
same as a BZ cabaret). Therefore, yes some of the
parts are available.

Scott C.

http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/cax_2000/battlezone_cocktail.jpg