Re: Cocktail BZ

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 00:36:46 EDT

Just a quick question - has anyone seen the controls for the CT version? Are
they using the same basic stick parts as the UR or Cabaret with just
different handles? I think I might have run accross similar controls in an old
warehouse about 8 years ago or so?

Ed Henciak, (if you're listening), do you remeber VERY similar sticks to
those shown in the CT BZ pics in a old box next to where we got the DK kits on
7th street?? I think there were 4 of them, and they weren't attatched to any
control panels, but I do remeber wiring being on them, and perhaps a harness
tag...

Are there any harness tags on the CT prototype? Any numbers??

-MK