FS: Cinematronics stuff

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_rcn.com>
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 22:52:53 EDT

Hi all,

I was digging through the garage and found a box of vector stuff that I
needed for a project long ago, but I'm pretty sure I won't be needing it any
more. Best offer, pieces or whole lot:

2 Cinematronic deflection boards (parts mostly)
Misc HV unit parts (at least one box, untested)
1 bag (12"x12" roughly) full of Cinematronic PCB ribbon cables + misc wiring
harness parts

Maybe someone who repairs this stuff can use it. Best offer by Thursday or
I guess it goes up as Free stuff on Friday.

--
Mark Jenison