Re: CCPU Repair (was: FS: Large lot Cinematronics boards and monitor chassis and asst p...)

From: Cinelabs Info <xx.vl_at_cinelabs.com>
Date: Sat Jul 23 2005 - 21:09:10 EDT

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 09:13:25PM -0400, The Tower Family wrote:
> Hey, I don't have any Cinematronics stuff, I'd go all out trying to get some
> reasonably close to working boards.
>
> Chad

Warning: Shameless plug follows...

I thought everyone was aware of this, at least on this list, but I guess not.

Cinelabs repairs the entire line of Cinematronics/Vectorbeam vector video
games, from CCPUs, to sound boards, monitors, etc.

As long as you can find a board in good physical condition, you
can get it repaired, at a reasonable price, with a warranty.

For more info, go to cinelabs.com or email info@cinelabs.com .

Search rgvac for cinelabs for references.

-Mark