Re: black widow xy monitor problem

From: Daniel Piraino <dpiraino_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 23:27:57 EDT

  The board set is not working I tested the x and y outputs and I get no
readings. The probe shows both X and Y low. The Z is high. Im not
familiar with these boards. The only vector board im familair with and
have repaired is the asteroids. This board is a gravitar converted to
Black Widow. All voltages to the board are what they should be. I probed
the mpu and the majority of the pins where low and about five were high.
There is no pulsing of data. There should be some shouldnt there be? Im
lacking information. I need to know what does what on this board so I
can figure out whats going on with it. I need to know what kind of
readings I should get from X,Y and Z. (I dont have a scope.) I also need
to know what readings the mpu should give me. ( I only have a DMM and a
Logic Probe)

If anyone knows where I can get some info on the web or has some to
share I would appreciate it,
Thanks,
Dan Piraino