Re[2]: black widow xy monitor problem

From: Daniel Piraino <dpiraino_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 20:39:38 EDT

Checked clock and reset signal

I removed the CPU

I probed the clock and it is pulsing normally all the way up to pin 5 of
E4.

The POR is high when it exits pin 14 of E4 and pins 2 and 12 of F4 and
enters F7 at pins 4 and 5.

But once it exits F7 at pin 3 and 6. It becomes low where it goes out to
R8, E3, K3 and the POR test point. It remains low from pin 4 of R8 out
to the reset.

pin 3 of E3 goes out high to H4, as it exits pins 6 and 13 of H4 it goes
low out to K3 and F4.

Pin 9 of L4 is high out to the WDDIS test point. Pins 8 and 10 of L4 are
low.

Well I hope thats understandable. Its the only way for me to describe
whats happening,

Hope someone can help
Thanks,
Dan Piraino