Re: black widow pcb problem no play no picture clock working

From: Daniel Piraino <dpiraino_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 21:22:41 EDT

  Ok I did all that and it got the CPU and the address buffers working.
The VROM1 is stuck high but the others are pulsing. VRAM is pulsing.
The X output is stuck high and the Y ouput is stuck low. I also noticed
that C11 (MC1495L) of the X output circuit is very hot. Theres about 8
vdc running through the x output so that could be why. And I checked the
6.8 vdc and there is no reading. There was before I messed with the
reset circuit.
Z output was stuck high and the R-G-B outputs were stuck high too. Put
then the HALT started pulsing causing the Z ouput and R-G-B outputs to
pulse too. The probe shows them pulsing at a high state.