Re: black widow pcb problem no play no picture clock working

From: Daniel Piraino <dpiraino_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 18:57:28 EDT

I swapped the AVG chip with the others I have, but it didnt change
anything. I even swapped in a working one I had from my working Star
Wars, it didnt fix it either. I looked at the schematics before I did
this to make sure they were the same AVG chip. They looked the same so I
went ahead. Unfortunately, freeplay doesnt work in the Star Wars
anymore. I didnt think it would hurt anything , but the BW board did
something to it. The Star Wars still plays but I have to hit the coin
switches. The DIP Switch settings arent working properly now. I tried
the other AVG chips in the Star Wars all three of them had problems. But
like I said before the AVG from the Star Wars didnt fix the BW board.
Dan Piraino