Fluke 9010A with RS232 $99

From: <Artfromnys_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 18:18:09 EDT

I just got a batch of these in and before I clean them up for eBay I thought
I would offer them here. Unit will be guaranteed to pass self test on
arrival, tape drive may or may not work, but with the RS232 option the tape
is fairly useless anyhow. Displays are decent, no missing or jammed keys,
cases are discolored.
Shipping is $15 if your zip is under 49999 - $20 if it is 50000 or above.
Figure $85 each if you buy 2 at a time; add 50% to the shipping price for a
pair.
Email for a list of available pods as well.