Re: Space Dual with Amplifone Question

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 12:40:28 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/2005 5:16:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lists@arcadeoll.com writes:

The _green_ HV and deflection boards sound _really_ interesting!!!

These are not really that rare; unless I was just lucky and ran into loads
of them. The blues seem to be the least common. The grey MCI is interesting on
the HV board; I've only seen this once before...

The serial # of 9952 is a bit of a surprise; I'd have thought these would be
early witht he Amplifone. However, I think I remeber hearing of one in the
98XX's that had Amplifone racks. Perhaps they ran low on the WG's during the
production run and did the 100 or so Amplifones at this time.

MK