RE: Gravitar Weird Start up / hi score save

From: Bob Langelius <bob_at_miltonmerl.com>
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 09:15:57 EDT

Jess,
I checked the voltages and the -28V measures -27.95V at the test point and
at the leg of the chip. It seems steady with a DMM. Do you think the caps
could still be problematic? Btw 5V is running at 5.05V.

I also noticed that on the weird graphic issue. cycling the power to the cab
fixes it., but jumping the reset test points doesn't. it will come back up
with the disjointed vectors and klingon text.

Thanks,
Bob

  _____