Re: Fwd: crystals for Major Havoc

From: jerry madsen <jetskimod_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 19:06:55 EDT

Louis,
       Sent message the wrong place......yes i am interested in those crystals,i need both that are on the board.....and yes its for a WG 6100.
           Let me know.Thanks.
                Jerry

Louis Srianomai <louisurfer@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey Jerry,

There are slight variations in speed for these crystals ranging between 8.9 mhz
to 10mhz. IIRC, the faster speeds were used on Dedicated MH boards running
ampliphones while the conversion boards ran the lower 8.9 mhz to accomodate for
the slower slew rate of the WG6100. I may have some extra crystals on my
shelf, but I have to check tonight.

If you're still interested, let me know.

Louis