Re: Another G05 issue

From: Phil Morris <arcaderelics_at_irongiant.org.uk>
Date: Sun Nov 06 2005 - 15:18:14 EST

Have you looked at the Black and White Vector Monitor FAQ at www.ionpool.net ?

>Someone
>mentioned the spotkiller led being bad and I don't think it's that since I
>have both X and Y deflection. The board works it just won't display bright
>enough. I'll see if I can find it on the Z circuit. What do you mean by the
>connector problem?

Typo on my behalf - should have said 'a' connector problem, ie make sure
that the contacts are clean, re-flow the solder on connections pins on the
rear of the PCB, etc.

My 19V2000 had a brightness problem caused by the relevant Z input cable
breaking - it was a single core cable and had broken inside its' protective
sleeve, so could only be properly verified with a multimeter and subsequent
resistance continuity check.

Phil