RE: Sega XY Security Free

From: Ed Henciak <ehenciak_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 10:16:53 EST

Didn't the early, early, early versions of MAME require unencrypted ROMs? I
cannot remember?

Also, doesn't Clay's multigame require one to rip the security chip out of
the socket and replace it with a little jumper PCB? If so, it is a safe bet
that those ROMs are "unencrypted". If you have one, you might want to start
there!

Ed