Star Wars Cockpit 25" (was: Wintrons gone!)

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 00:12:35 EST

Hey there (Greg or anyone else....)

My cockpit has a 19" tube (not stock) and I was wondering if anyone had
a spare set of brackets that they would either sell me or loan me to I
could get something made up here locally???? Anyone??

Also... is a suitable replacement for the Rauland A63AAX00X out there
anywhere new? Looks like Clarke is down or out and I have sent a request
to Hawk-Eye for a price but no response yet.

thanks

jess