Re: Star Wars Cockpit 25" (was: Wintrons gone!)

From: Alpha1 <lists_at_arcadeoll.com>
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 13:11:53 EST

MessageHey guys,

These are what you need Jess:

http://www.atarivector.com/sw3.jpg

They go right through the cabinet and are what the bolt heads 'are part of' on the main part of the cockpit. They are totally different to the 19" Amp brackets.

I live in the UK but do have a complete but water damaged sw cockpit. I haven't decided whether to try and restore it or just keep the parts and junk the cabinet.

If I do that latter i'll give you my brackets. I'll ship to the US for free also seeing you helped me out a while back by taking pics of a vector pcb for me.

Oliver