Re: Anyone have Demon schematics?

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 09:39:41 EST

The CPU board of Demon is just a 'regular' Cinematronics CCPU. The sound
board (Sound & Score) schematics can be found here:

http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/cine/QB3/qb3_snapshots.html

The soundboard schematics came directly from the designer, and I've
never seen released versions, so I suspect no one has official Demon
manuals/schematics.

tm