Re: RE: Bob Roberts web site?

From: <al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 13:56:01 EST

Tony Berry used to host the site for Bob on Dameon.Net out of his house,
but Tony is taking a long vacation and will not be around the equipment
for a long time so he has shut it down. He used to host my stuff as
well. Tony hosted the lead-in page for a while and was transitioning
everything over prior to his trip when Katrina hit. Homearcade is his
site as well, but it's on the 1&1 hosting service. I moved mine there
as well (but I'm paying for it myself). This is much more relaible
than the old service (not that I didn't appreciate free hosting for 3
years!). I think Bob is filling orders. He got hit pretty badly by
Katrina.

Al