Re: LV2000 Assembly instructions needed

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 10:35:52 EST

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006, Al Warner wrote:

> Thanks to another Vectorlister, I have the docs I need to build these.
>
> Thanks to all who helped!

Al sent me a copy of these, and I've added them to the Vectorlist.org
documents archive:

http://www.vectorlist.org/Documents/

I had actually started putting these here as a test of my web site search
program's ability to index .pdf file. You can now enable searching of the
Documents archive on the search form.

This will obviously only work for .pdf's that contain actual text, as in
generated from a word processor or something else that contains the text. It
will not search for text in scans of manuals - they would have to be OCRed
or retyped.