Re: High Voltage Probe Usage Help

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 13:29:40 EST

It stands for aquadag. A water soluble conductive paint. "Aquadag M
is a colloidal dispersion of extremely fine, pure graphite in a water
carrier that dries to form an adherent film on virtually all surfaces"

Also I have a write up on discharging a tube and why it should be
done properly (at least for older B&W XY monitors!):
http://www.flippers.com/vid-tips.html#discharge

John :-#)#.

                  www.flippers.com