DVG opcode 0 - anybody know what it does?

From: Scott Brasington <arcade_at_brasington.org>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 15:22:23 EST

I have been playing with Lunar Lander code recently and
noticed that it uses, in a few cases, DVG opcode 0. But
I cannot find any documentation on what DVG opcode 0 does??
MAME does not implement it (it simply ignores it and writes
an error message to the log). There are about 8 occurances
of it in Lunar Lander, and it DOES get executed. So far
I've only seen it during the explosion when your ship busts up.
I cant even tell if it is a single word instruction or a
double word instruction as they occur in pairs (so I'm not
sure if that is two back to back opcode 0 instructions or
one double word.

If anybody has any info on what DVG opcode 0 might do,
please let me know. Thanks.

-Scott
http://www.brasington.org/arcade/