RE: Will this work for my 19v2000?

From: Gregory Maser <gemaser_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Sun Mar 05 2006 - 21:31:47 EST

I know on the transformers I have, two have the number printed on the side
of the transformer, and one has the number stamped in a copper-looking
covering on the underside of the transformer.

Now the bridge rectifier board that you described looks exactly like the one
on my Asteroids power block, down to the A006555 and the Atari (c) 76.
Problem is, the Molex pinout is different, as is the connector.

|o O o| |o O o|
|o o O| |O o o|
|o o o| |o o o|
|o o o| |o o o|