RE: Gravitar Cocktail

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 14:55:46 EST

My initial thought was this could be hazardous to the monitor if the
game was on, on the other hand - I test these monitors with the yoke
unplugged to remove the load from the power transistor (prevents them
blowing up if other issues). Sooo it might well be quite safe to
accidentally throw the switch with the game on - but I wouldn't
recommend it!

John :-#)#