Re: Gravitar Cocktail

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Thu Mar 23 2006 - 19:46:47 EST

Looking at the schems... I had to dig a while.... there are indeed
Invert X and Invert Y signals on the PCB. However, they are cpu
controlled and it would require slicing two traces. If you have
schematics, then you can see the outputs on R9 (74LS273) pins 12 and 15
(sheet 5A of schems). If you cut these two traces, then you can tie them
either high or low to flip each axis. the lines go to a set of Analog
switches that do the flipping.

This might be easier than adding an inverter?