19VLUP22 deflection coil & PSU

From: Scott Ho <synthplayer88_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 08:48:35 EDT

Hi guys,
I recently just got a 19VLUP22 CRT, does anyone know where I can get the
deflection coil and the PSU from??

Just after I have received the CRT I read this article by Gregg Woodcock

http://www.gamearchive.com/Video_Games/Manufacturers/Atari/monitors/wg_color/gwoodcock_xyhelp.txt

Saying that quote ~
"There is no inherent difference between the tubes
used in vector monitors and the tubes used in raster monitors; only the
control circuitry differs."

I feel like such an idiot to have bought the bare CRT since I could of just
buy the XY deflection coils and the control circuit and turn it into a
vector monitor, any thoughts??

Also, does anyone know where I can get the tube socket from??

Thanks so much.
Scott