Gravitar/ Black Widow Harness Question

From: Ron Matuszak <ron.matuszak_at_buckeye-express.com>
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 21:07:33 EDT

I just picked up a Black Widow and it's missing part of the harness. It's the piece that goes from 15 pin monitor out on the main harness, to the 15 pin plug on a K6100. I think its part # A038593-01 It's looks about 14-18 inches long

Does anyone know if it is just a pin-to-pin extender or are any pins changed. Also does it matter what gage wire I use ? Or can I use wire from a old hacked Pole Position Harness ? I ordered a color xy molex kit from Bob Roberts. I want to make sure I hook this up right. It's my first color vector.

Thanks,

-Ron