FS Atari Switch Cones all 3 types $13.95 per pair shipped

From: Art Mallet - Artfromny <artfromny_at_nycap.rr.com>
Date: Sat Jun 10 2006 - 18:18:42 EDT

I will have them available for shipment by 6/19. I will have the aluminum
colored ones, and both tall and short black ones. The black ones are
anodized aluminum and have a nice glossy finish. If there is sufficient
demand I can also supply powder coated black cones in both tall and short
sizes, with the 'crinkle' or 'orangepeel' finish as per the original one.
Price at this point is $13.95 a pair shipped; I am entertaining offers for
lots of 100 and 200, type mixing within the lots is fine.
Art