Re: Arcadeshop deflection board fix found!

From: Art Mallet - Artfromny <artfromny_at_nycap.rr.com>
Date: Tue Jul 04 2006 - 20:24:12 EDT

I can host that for you
Art

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Loggans
  To: vectorlist@vectorlist.org
  Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 8:17 PM
  Subject: VECTOR: Arcadeshop deflection board fix found!

  I posted a couple months back looking for the instructions on how to install the two diodes and caps that were supposed to fix the problem with shakey vectors in the Arcadeshop replacement deflection board for the K6100. Well, after a couple months of searching, I've finally found it, although I have yet to install the parts. The instructions are in the form of a single 200k .jpg file so I thought I'd put out a request to see if anyone wanted to host the image on their site so it will be available for the next guy that goes looking for it. If you are able to host the image, just let me know and I'll email the file directly.

  Thanks,
  -Chris