Re: Wanted - Starwars Control Yoke Small Gear

From: COLIN DAVIES <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue Jul 11 2006 - 10:13:14 EDT

Thanks - I've emailed him.

  I searched for atari part number "040249-01" and have found info, both on the archives and on forums - No wonder the yokes are so expensive on ebay - its all the mame'tm kiddies with their emulated raster starwars games, ouch !!!

  From what I can gather I need WMBERG part number P24A66-14

  So for a 'get you home' repair, I've ordered a similar equivalent from a UK supplier which will be with me tomorrow (Bought a steel gear and also a Plastic Delrin gear)

  Should be easy enough to persuade them to fit. Basicaly just a 24DP 14 tooth gear with 1/4" bore (the plastic one has a 4mm bore which will need opening up) and both will need drilling / tapping to take a grub screw.

  Cheers, Colin

Contact Steven Winslow, winslow at earthlink dot net I just bought a kit
from him.

Thad