Re: Wintron HV units

From: John Mehrtens <john_at_drag-net.com>
Date: Tue Jul 11 2006 - 22:25:05 EDT

The last I knew, Lexel Imaging Systems was building the flybacks (aka
"transformer multiplier") that Wintron Tech used to. Both companies are
divisions of Video Display Corp, so maybe VDC paired the flybacks with their
CRT and Display division.

Ah, here's the site: http://www.lexelimaging.com/Atari_Power_Supply.htm

I haven't contacted them since I'm not in need of one - but it'd be nice to hear
from someone who has...and how much they want for each one (if they have them
available again?)

--John
(back to Lurk mode)

Quoting jwelser@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu: