Re: Fan on HV or deflection?

From: Matt J. McCullar <mccullar_at_flash.net>
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 20:07:05 EDT

  I have a Star Wars upright with a working red HV. I had planned on installing a fan in an attempt to prolong/increase reliability. I just assumed the fan should be for the HV, but after viewing the pics of a recent post, I see the fan on the deflection. So now I'm wondering, which would the fan serve better, the HV or deflection? Or would both be better? Or overkill? Opinions with reasons much appreciated. Thanks,

  If you really love your _Star Wars_, why not buy her BOTH? :)
  Seriously, the cooler all electronics are, the longer they'll last.