Vector FS: Rev 1 Major Havoc Roller Controllers (cheap!)

From: <nej_at_airmail.net>
Date: Thu Jul 27 2006 - 13:45:02 EDT

Hello All!

I have a couple of Mark Davidson's repros that I purchased a few years
ago. These are extremely high quality but do not have the translucent
roller (it's a solid opaque green one) or backlight. The light would be
easy to add if you wanted (the hole in the base plate is there) and I'm
guessing that the new translucent roller could be purchased separately if
this was important to you. Neither has been used, in fact one is still
sealed in the shipping box from Mark.

I believe I paid $85 apiece for these plus shipping. I would be happy to
get $90 apiece including shipping. Paypal preferred...

I haven't been following the thread on the new repros. I have seen them
on a couple websites for $200 apiece. LMK if there was a special offer to
the newsgroup and if so I will adjust my price accordingly.

Thanks!

Noel
nej@airmail.net