Re: Amplifone replacement is here!!

From: simon <simonjhanlon_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 14:34:09 EDT

Re: VECTOR: Amplifone replacement is here!!John no offence taken, I had heard about the tale of the water and wire but I don't think that was the real cause of so many failures...maybe an excuse for a poor transformer :)
I find the banter on arcade groups funny so don't hold back on my behalf......fire away :)).

Oh and by the way...if you buy one and your house burns down......don't call me!
just kiddin!