Re: Space Duel Video jumpy when sounds play

From: Scott Caldwell <scottcaldwell_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 11:59:02 EDT

On a related topic, I know I've heard folks say to replace the Big Blue on
all vector games, but rarely have I heard someone say it for raster games?
Is it that folks are just more used to doing this for vectors, it causes more
problems on vectors, or I'm just not seeing the folks say to do this for
the rasters?

As I've been working on my vector games, I've been replacing them, but
haven't done so in my rasters. Obviously, I'm only referring to Atari
games.

Scott C.