Re: Gravitar #1320 Lives Again

From: Malcolm Mackenzie <maxstang_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 22:12:39 EDT

Nope. Went over the cab carefully and didn't find anything else. Still on the lookout though! -Malcolm

Scott Caldwell <scottcaldwell@sbcglobal.net> wrote: Were none of the original parts left in the cabinet, like the brick, to
compare
the original S/N to? I've been lucky on my Atari conversions up to this
point and been able to locate the S/N based on something left in the
cabinet.

Scott C.