Re: Re[2]: dead reds

From: <tower_at_gis.net>
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 13:50:58 EDT

Got it. I'll see what I can dig up.

If I did this I would most likely be using old TVs anyway. At least at
first. They are abundant and inexpensive. I imagine most often when a
TV is dead, it's not the tube, it's the chassis or the tuner, so I could
go digging through the stacks at the highway recycle depot at my town
looking for them.

Chad