Re: Arghhhhhhhhhh!

From: simon <simonjhanlon_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 01:49:26 EDT

sounds like a great idea,
The Tube has at some point be driven by a 6100 and someone had glue a
plastic pin holder in place so the 6100 style connector would fit. I removed
this but the pins had been bent into a kind of arc. I have been testing a
fair few Amp HV boards with this machine and I guess it had just had enough.
Is Ebay the best bet for conductive epoxy?
I had better start using my 19" monitor for tests from now on.
Thanks for all the ideas