Re: FS: Caution, ad for vector flyback/capacitor test gear...

From: Marc Alexander <marcwolf123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 23:49:15 EDT

I can second that on the usefulness of these ESR and LOPT
testers, they are invaluable.

The ESR meter has aided me in rapid fault detection and
repair of many switchmode power supplies, monitor boards,
tv power supplies, motherboards and more,
it's a common fault and so much easier to find
the bad electrolytic capacitors with the ESR meter.

Cheers,

Marc