Re: dead reds

From: simon <simonjhanlon_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 10:29:37 EDT

Well it's not quite right as it is but a working version will be finished soon, when I say soon I would imagine within the next 6 months.
Apparently there is another version of the amplifone HV transformer floating around a few people in the States, its being tested right now so someone else may have a good version for sale very soon.
Does anyone know the part number for the 6100 original Transformer? I can't see it listed in the manual