Re: Tech WG6100

From: Pinx <pinx.32_at_tesco.net>
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 16:02:54 EDT

Thanx for the info guys,

i have tracked the fault down to a tranny in the HV cage which i think is
causing that diode to die also, once i get a new tranny i'll fit another
diode and see what it does, if that solves the problem, then i may well
invest in a Lv2000 anyway.
Whilst i'm here what are Clay's Vector display correctors like for the
WG6100, are they worth getting also ?

Thanx again,

Pinx