Re: dead reds

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 19:48:06 EDT

Hi,

Yes, looking back on those emails is why I sent another one. I did not
like the way it came off and just wanted to clear up that I was only
trying to find out the best option. I dont know if Simon is making a
profit or not, and frankly I dont care....he should imo. I dont know
why you mention Georgia time instead of EST, perhaps you have an issue
with folks from Georgia?

Take it easy,
Mark Capps