Re: Tech WG6100

From: Scott Caldwell <scottcaldwell_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 22:06:35 EDT

I will admit I have heard folks argue for and against the "use" or more
specifically "need" for the LV2000, especially when dealing with the
newer 6100 designs, such as the 6102. This is further true when the
additional "fixes" or updates are applied to it as I recently did to mine
(I do have an LV2000, but haven't installed it).

Scott C.