Re: Tech WG6100

From: COLIN DAVIES <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 04:54:04 EDT

I'd take 1 or 2 Display correctors as well - Cheers, Colin

          I'd prolly be up for 2 - 3 of these also....

  Pinx
    From: Bob Langelius

  Clay,
  I would be interested in (3) display correctors if you ran them again.
  Bob

  I was thinking about making a small run of the display correctors-- I have a bunch of the MC1495's (I think I bought 1000 when they went EOL ;-), so parts aren't an issue. IIRC, I only ever sold maybe ~40 of them though, so it's not like I can justify a run of 100 or anything to merit getting the PCBs cheap overseas... Maybe I can squeeze the size down a bit more (I don't even stock the 1206 sized resistors I used on the last version anymore!) and piggy-back a dozen or so on to the next prototypes I run for something else.

  -Clay