Re: Re: Star Wars Self-Test

From: <Electronicamuse_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Sep 08 2006 - 14:55:52 EDT

If you use the dremmel, be sure to wear safety glasses and have a good
touch. If you bear down too hard, you may cut the PCB under the legs when it cuts
through. Also, for older boards, I use flux to aid in the melting of the
oxidized solder. Just wipe with towel to clean up. Also helps re-trinning of
the holes, etc.

Dave

+++++Retrocade 30-in-1 MultiPac kits for Midway Pac Man and Ms Pac Man
boards and same kit already attached to a new JAMMA PCB.
+++++The new 48-in-1 boards are here! Same great games as the 39-in-1, but 9
new ones
+++++800-in-1 horizontal collection version 2 is also here. Great games from
1984-1999
+++++Limited availability of licensed Ms Pac/Pac Man/Galaga artwork in
stock. We got a liquidation deal from a bankrupt dealer.
+++++Artwork for Star Wars, Arkanoid, I Robot, Punchout!
Also we now have purchased the rights to WG6100 (Tempest, etc) new
deflection boards and HVU boards. Also HVU boards for Amplifone (Star Wars). These are
version 2 with no extra wiring or mods necessary. Ask about Star Wars
overlays and new cabinets for Midway cocktail, upright, mini, Dragon's Lair,
Williams, Golden Tee Fore, and Ultra-MAME++++