RE: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re: Star Wars Self-Test

From: Paul Maddern <paul_at_arcadegeek.co.uk>
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 09:08:32 EDT

Hmmmm it was never my intention to start a thread about my chip removal
abilities! ;o) I think I've been somewhat misinterpreted... I'm perfectly
able to remove and replace ICs, I was more saying that although the chip
'looks' faulty - the self test is kind of suggesting otherwise? Therefore
I'm not keen on removing a perfectly good chip when there's no need... I'm
still confused by what I'm seeing across the board, a lot of signals are
floating low, a lot of signals are strobing between activity and floating
low - I've either had a major outage else perhaps either the prom or AVG are
bad?

Pobster

-- ArcadeGeek.co.uk --