Re: Monitor Specs Revision Posted

From: Zonn <mlists_at_zonn.com>
Date: Tue Sep 12 2006 - 15:59:33 EDT

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:14:06 -0700, "Clay Cowgill" <c.cowgill@comcast.net>
wrote:

>> http://www.wideopenwest.com/~hosvoll/XY_DATA.HTM
>
>Cool. Good reference. One thing that might be neat to add-- draw speeds.
>(Maybe Zonn has those recorded from the ZVG?)

I thought those should be added as well, and dug around for the spec's I had
worked out for each monitor.

I have them at home, but apparently not here in the office.

The CEDIA show in Denver is this week so I may not have time to come up with
that info until next Tuesday (when I get back).

I do have a good starting point that someone came up with a few years back.
Their website is now down, but I did grab this table.

Inches 6400 X 6400 Y 6100 X 6100 Y 19V2000 G05
-------- ------ ------ ------ ------ ------- ---
.5" 6us 6us 10us 13us 4us 5us
1.0" 8us 8us 20us 27us 8us 10us
2.0" 16us 21us 40us 53us 16us 20us
4.0" 30us 42us 80us 106us 32us 40us
8.0" 62us 94us 160us 213us 64us 80us
10.5" 84us 131us 210us 279us 84us 105us
14.5" 110us 179us 290us 385us 120us 150us

I'm not sure how he came up with the table, but I'm pretty sure you can find
documentation to show it's correct. (In some cases only the preliminary manuals
had speed information.)

-Zonn